Business Loans- How to Set Up Your Total Debt Money
Your Choices are Rising Due to Elections!
The government plans to regulate the 120 doses for all, New Democracy. That is to say they can settle debts up to € 5,000 for employees, employees, pensioners and professionals.
Let’s see for 120 doses what will happen. This development, according to Professor of Taxation, G. Christopoulos, is particularly important.
1. The condition will be to pay current contributions.
2. Do not have any interested parties involved in extra-judicial proceedings.
3. Setting will be for 12, 36, 48 doses up to 100-120.
4. Condition for no debt after 1 / 1.2018.
5. Those who did not go to the extrajudicial regime are enrolled.
6. Do not get those who have gone bankrupt.
7. Enter sustainable businesses.
8. It will concern debts up to € 5,000.
9. Put “blockers”, unemployed, salaried.
10. Retirees are also entering
The ND proposal states that “those who owe up to 3,000 euros, either to the Tax Offices or to the insurance funds (ie 4/5 of the debtors), will be able to settle their debt in 120 installments with a minimum payment of 20 euros per month. Strategic bad payers will be identified and will not be in any favorable arrangement. “
It should be noted that at this time the state has 3,933,628 Greeks. They are seized 1,143,308 and are seized 1,742,903. Indeed, enforcement measures, according to lawyer Olympia Nikolopoulou, are as follows:
1. Seizure for a debt of EUR 501 or more.
2. Losses, indemnities, lump sums, etc.
3. There is an unrealistic EUR 1,000 salary-pension threshold.
4. From EUR 1,000-1,500, EUR 250 is seized.
5. More than € 1,250 is seized the entire amount.
The extrajudicial has 120 installments for debts up to 125,000 euros to the EFCA and another 125,000 euros to the Tax Office. Let’s see the whole new development, which has many pitfalls and facilities. Firstly, “it concerns businesses and individuals, as well as scientists, farmers and the self-employed”, while according to the lawyer Olympia Nikolopoulou, “the debts of 2017 are now included. They are also included in the extrajudicial and debts to the Social Insurance Institutions above € 50,000 and debts incurred or established up to 31/12/2017 “.
Also, according to Mr. Pitsilis, for the EMFF for debtors with debts totaling more than 125,000 Euros, the Central Bank of Greece and the Hellenic Aid Authority provide the option “only if the borrower presents a viability assessment and a debt restructuring plan by an independent expert”.
It should be pointed out that the expert may be either a natural person who must be a member of the Economic Chamber of Greece for at least five years according to Professor of Taxation, G. Christopoulos, to have a license to practice an economical profession or an accountant of Taxation Class A, or a legal person, provided that the assessment and plan are signed by a natural person having the above qualifications. Please note that the cost of the assessment will be paid by the debtor. If the arrangement proceeds, the debtor is given proof of insurance information and the debtor’s movable or immovable measures are suspended.
If the evaluation is completed, then 85% of the debts are deducted from the debt by surcharges and overdue interest.
Another point, according to Ms. Nikolopoulou, is that “the restructuring plan must be in line with what has been defined for the out-of-court mechanism, and that the KEAO or AADE should not be in a worse financial position than the one in which they would, in the event of liquidation of the debtor’s assets, in an enforced enforcement procedure “.
· Up to € 3,000: No debt cancellation, minimum installment amount 50 € with 36 installments.
· Up to € 20,000: Deletion of 85% of the debts from surcharges, minimum installment of € 50 to 120 installments.
· Up to 125,000 euros: Sustainability criterion, 85% surcharge, 50 euro installment and 120 installments.
The Individual Settings
1. Canceling debts up to 50% of initial capital if the debt exceeds 125,000 euros.
2. Increase of regulation by extra-judicial mechanism, from 50,000 to 125,000 euros.
3. Integration into a debt settlement regime until 21 December 2017, provides for a new Ministry of Labor decision.
De facto, the KEAO will write off 85% of the interest, penalties and surcharges chargeable to the debt, and the proposed solution will have a “haircut” from the capital up to 50%.
But how does this process work? Ms. Nicolopoulou reminds us of the law, which states that “the debt cut will be constituted by specific elements, such as the viability of the company, the guarantees for securing the debt, ie real estate, cash, deposits, and finally the ability to repay installments and of “running” contributions. In addition, the number of doses will be up to 120.
Both the KEAO and the AAD do not Propose any Arrangements if:
1. The regulated debt exceeds EUR 50,000 and the total value of the debtor’s assets exceeds 20 times the debt.
2. The regulated debt exceeds EUR 200,000 and the total value of its assets exceeds 15 times the debt.
Settlement of 120 installments in Funds with extrajudicial
· The debt can be paid in up to 120 installments.
· Increases and interest rates of up to 85% are deleted.
· A sustainability report from an estimator is required.
· They are also debts of 2017.
· Receipt of insurance information is issued to the debtor.
· Suspension of forced measures on movable or immovable property of the debtor.
What the State can Get You
· House and Home, for a debt of 501 euros or more.
· Deposit up to € 1,500, € 250.
· Deposit over € 1,500, full amount.
· Allowance: 1/4 if it exceeds 1,000 euros.
· Salary: 1/5 of wages.
· One-off: one-half the one-off.
· Rents: 100% of rents.
· Compensation: 100% of the allowance.
· Sale of real estate – ΙΧ: 100% of the amount.
· Deposits: Unmatched up to € 1,250.